I had my last sex on June 12. 2.30-4.30pm. anonymous sauna.
I always remember my last sex. I don’t know what’s the point of remembering it. I just remember it.
It’s been 2 weeks. In my heart I hope it lasts longer till the next rendez-vous. Saving up my love? My body? Oh cum’on, Get Hot babe! (the Devil-me throwing off chillies at me)
Sex-life evaluation.
How is this city’s sex life? Was that I that advocated this kind of sex talk among my friends? Like ticking off a questionnaire.
Goodlooking? Yes/No
Nice body? Yes/No
F*cked/Get-f*cked? Yes/No
Big D*ck? Yes/No
Others__________? detail pls…
I wonder sometimes where these will lead one to. I didn’t really wish it happened. It happened anyway. Why couldn’t I hold on it if I didn’t really want it? Yes, I’m single, but is that a big deal? Is that really a big deal that if it happens with a stranger?
It is a big deal - to many people we don’t know. Then it must be that I’m so numb to it that I seem to have lost part of my conscious to have done so much of it.
Do something that contributes – to my life, to ones’ life.
I write this to remind myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment