It seems that the emailingship with H is slowing down. I don’t know whether that’s the sign that the passion is starting – to fade.
I kept a secret blog that I posted what I felt about H. It was deleted.
Just don’t see there’s any point of keeping it. Though I never delete any of our email correspondences. When he was telling me he’s kind of seeing someone, I felt relieved rather than sad.
I should be sad. But I wasn’t
I started to wonder why.
Pooh-ing. I realised the lovebites on my thigh that somebody left me last week had finally faded away. It some sort gave me the urge of having sex.
It wasn’t strong enough to get me out of the house, and it ended up I jerked myself off.
Sunday night. 9.30pm. for months that’s the first time I slept so early.
1 comment:
*Hugs*
Honey, move on. It's the best for you both. Not trying to "splash cold water" but I don't wanna see you hurt either. There are too many men out there, and it's only a matter of time you'll find ONE.
PS - Glad that you sleep early, keep it up.
Post a Comment