I went to the usual place for lunch. I wondered which radio station they put it on air. Some nice 80s sentimental chinese songs. It was Sylvia Chang's (the lady who starred as the mother of 3 gayboys in Chicken Rice Rhapsody) "Most Loved". yes she sang before. not too bad though. She is surely, not a fabulous singer, but her mood that lies in between the lyrics, simply moves you - gently, slowly - gradually to passionately reminds you of those of the memories you ever shared - with someone that was once so close to you.
a breezy early sautrday afternoon. it was ever so tranquil. with the song 'most loved' in the air.
it does remind me lots - those of the memories.
1 comment:
Interesting post. I cried to many songs I heard on the radio, but I can't seem to recall any of them.
Oh yeah...there was one sung by Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had. Boo hoo...
I think I will still cry if I hear that song again.
Post a Comment