Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sex..And the city

I didn't drive to work for the past couple of days.
chatting to the taxi driver this morning. I was still zombie-ing when I got into the car. a friendly uncle, should be around at his late 40s. He started talking, and something interesting captured my attention.

He was telling me a hometown mate of his friend, a 68 year-old guy, was put into jail, after having found that he got a 17 year-old girl pregnant. He knew the girl, and she stayed nearby his house. Apparently, what I was told, the mother of the girl 'requsted' for a compensation of 20k, but still she ended up having the case reported. So there went the poor dirty-old man had to spend, probably the rest of his days, in the prison.

The driver kinda got triggered and carried on with other sex-stories he encountered.

an Indonesian lady, no money, after the ride, offering the taxi driver a sex treat in exchange. The driver didn't take the offer, instead, he gave her 15 bucks as for her dinner.

couple of other encounters with hookers. but neither had he had any sex trades with them. according to him. anyway. I wondered.

and I asked him whether had he encountered any gigolos? oh no. never. that's surprising to me. probably he didn't know. but - "I met a couple of gay customers before. and they kind of touched me and said you have such a nice strong thigh that I'm sure you have a great tool down there too..." oh wow. that's daring to a taxi driver.

seriously speaking, that was a real sex-harassment. Never thought of sexual harassment cases that happened to taxi drivers.

but I admit that I did have a fantasy over a taxi driver sometime ago which I can't remember. a warm, family man look taxi driver. of course i didn't sit next to him.


time to get out. having arrived my work place. chat next time. if there is.
yes, I wouldn't mind that. but nothing more than that. even though he looked pretty ok at his age.

8 comments:

mikey said...

Mmmm...taxi driver. That never crossed my mind!

And why weren't you driving to work lately?

Joseph said...

..finally sent my car to workshop lor.

Derek said...

Hi jojo

Got linked from AJ.

Love your blog here, very bright red (till it hurts sometimes when I read too long).

Just wanna say hi ;P

Derek

savante said...

Hitting on the taxi driver... now that's something I've never come across ;)

Paul

Anonymous said...

jeejee and jojo, LRT and Taxi!

mikey said...

LOL...good combination :)

Joseph said...

aiyo...tina, sorry, it's martin. so clever, it ryhmes some more.

mikey said...

Hey, going to work with a public transport is exciting...you might never know whom you might meet along the way.

*wink*