Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Monday Sex

ok I met this guy at mirc. the night before. he has no picture but stays nearby. I was sleepy enough then i called it off without waiting for his reply. we got each other's number anyway.
no expectations, I took it as if like having a walk after the dinner, meeting up him somewhere nearby my house.
Nice Clean Shaved Bald Head. Anyone would notice the same thing.
The X-factor that turned me on.

Descent conversation at Projet.
Then we walked to his car, for puffing.
I didn't think I should waste any time further. "I've got to go" I said. He was staring at me for few seconds...er? "You want to come by? " i couldn't care whether would he think that I am a slut... I wasn't desparate but looking at him and chatting with him, i knew I would want to do with him.
Anyway he followed me back home.

got to find something to get it started. porn magazine. he said he is shy guy.
ok then. no problem. I know what to do.
he is not an anal person. so am I.
I enjoyed his nice clean bald head.
and nice cock that had filled m...y mouth.
and he's freeball, and so was I!

A ciggi after sex. so used to be.
a short conversation before he left.
the way i like it.
more or less we are at the same wavelength.
he is not too bad after all.

minus the 2 sauna encounters, 2 quickies...
it was the first pleasant sex experience since H left.

looking forward for the next episode.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suggest jojo hang a 'DO NOT DISTURB' on the door next time when doing it. coz you really need more more privacy nowadays!

AJ said...

*giggle* sounds like a good time...

Joseph said...

..i did close my door...don't worry i wont do it in the living room. perhaps "SEX is in progress" will do too.. *giggle*

Dildos said...

oh how interesting!

getting more graphic ain't we?

Joseph said...

aye graphic ain't a drama does too?