Today, the last day of 2005, I’m still in the office, figuring out what are things to be done for the current job. Officially today is my last day; soon I’ll be leaving for the new job, back to do marketing for an art gallery – in which my first love.
Seriously, really mixed feelings, I don’t know how to express it; it’s gonna be another new year, I should have lots of plans and thoughts in my mind, especially I’m leaving for a new job, but before I could put my plans in, I am given several tasks to be followed up. In a way, it is good; something has started for me, which I don’t have to brainstorm it from zilch. Just wish for the best then.
Tina moved out on Tuesday, which officially I started again my alone stay, having the whole apartment for myself. I was thinking occasionally my mum can come over to stay with me, or turning the room into a guest room, so that whoever friends can stay over, when they are dropping by. Anyway this Mark, whom I’ve know for sometime, was looking for a room, and which we had a fling before. Nice features, including the X part; anyway I don’t really know him that well, but I have printed out the tenancy agreement, I guess I would rent the room out to him then, nevertheless he agreed I reserved all the rights to terminate the tenancy anytime – well I have to save my ass in case anything happens.
It’s sort of not being used to – having the whole apartment for myself, and Tina has been a faithful friend - the chats, the laughter, the ‘men’s talk’, I would definitely miss that. Having been talking to Mikey often lately, since maxis launched the cheap 132 IDD rate – it is like, so fast, Mikey has been in LA for nearly 5months. Via the phone calls, it feels like so near, and yet so far. And I thought of how we got to know each other (Tina, Mikey), those of days in Uni, it is like we nearly know each other for 7 years – I can’t be not to feel Old – yeah, that’s the word. From a just out in town kampong boy, 7 years later, to what I am now, it was really a long long journey.
Friendship remains one of the most wonderful things I learnt about. I can live without relationship but not without friendship. I appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart and I love you all.
Wednesday night I called up Shin yee, a young lady friend with cheerful face but voluptuous body – you know what I meant, boobs that other 70% to 80% of ladies out there will die to have them. I don’t know whether was to find an accompany, anyway, she is a good companion. Friday night, Pea and Keong came, simple dinner I cooked, to celebrate Pea’s 26th birthday. It was good too, alas, my really old friends from same home town for more than 10 years had sort of an official gathering at my place.
I reconnected the Astro service, which was suspended under Phaik Choo’s account. I guess I will enjoy watching the programmes like travel & living, discovery channel or even like Oprah’s. Rather than feeling restless and being out and about hunting for men, which will be healthy to me.
Mark is coming over to have dinner tonight, and seemingly he is moving in since the tenancy agreement is ready. Seriously I am sure still should I rent it out to him, I guess I will depend how I feel about it when I see him, anyway not till to the minute the agreement is signed, I reserve the rights still. Anyway anyway, it seems he is staying over night, the sex could just happen – somehow I’m not so looking forward, it happens it happens; I was like kind of restless for 2 nights, not really horny, but I just wanted to get it out – now it seems I’m having the chance but the interest seems lost. *Sigh*Human human, such a creature of emotions.
What should I be getting for tonight’s dinner? Oh well same old same old the pasta. Don’t know what will Mark be getting? And the stupid Astro’d better be reconnected! So many phone calls I made, some more the queuing time before you could speak to the service agent is like you could have enough time to make a cup of coffee, finish it and some more have it washed. Ridiculous!
Anyway anyway. Cheer it up!! A New Year is coming!!
Wish you all the best for year 2006, all my dear friends.
Love
jojo
4 comments:
Happy 2006 Sweetie! All the best in whatever you do, and good luck in your new job!
seemed like everything is all set for 2006. Have a happy one.
Happy 2006! G'luck!
Happy 2006. And happy new roomie! LOL
Post a Comment