I have been so a regular of this little English cafe. Meg, my latest fag hag, runs a small florist next to the English Cafe; a lucky girl, 28 year old, managed to have her own little business. The owner of the small English cafe, Paul, I know he is gay, perhaps he is closet, perhaps due to some reasons, anyway, we're looking at each other, sometimes.
I was told he used to be doing stand-up comedy at some of the hotels in KL. Anyhow, he is apparently good with his words, I like I like. It is like taking it for granted, we got close and we flirt with words.
It was Monday, coincidently, he was around the gallery - or he deliberately, purposely did it? Anyway I invited him to and toured him the gallery. I was surprised for his little flirty implications of having sex on the couch at the first floor - yes, with paintings surround you, which i think it would be quite intriguing; and i've never done it before even though i have worked in gallery for years.
Tuesday, Paul came over in the afternoon, to my surprise - flirty words have turned into actions - we kissed in the pantry at the first floor, of the gallery. We're half-striped, but no oral no penetration. Paul came back after 2 hours later and we did the same thing again.
"looking at his dick, in front of eyes, as though he was anticipating i was going to blow him - in his eyes, as though he was telling - no no, don't make me feel guilty. I didn't blow him; he gave me few a licks on my cleanly shaved balls. He wanted it as i wanted it, but neither both of us went all the way."
it was nice. and i was being curious and asked him about his boyfriend. yes he has a chinese boyfriend, i know. You love him Paul. Yes I do. You're very nice and I don't know whether I can keep my hands-off from you. Oh. I take it as a compliment.
The next day we saw and talked to each other. No hard-feelings, we still flirty talked a little, made no harm, a little distance, I guess it's nice to keep it that way - and yet we didn't go all the way. it's good to be this way.
5 comments:
we still flirt with words sometimes... *sigh* still waiting for mr Right...
Damn, why can't I be that Paul!
Paul
mikey: oh he can't beat the dutch sausage... anyway he is not small...
paul: ...er... we can arrange a meetup..*giggle*
since when u become giorgio instead of zhouzhou??!! i suggest u make a back room at ur gallery la..
*hehe* giorgio nicer to look... back room? i guess that's not necessary, these things are not going to last- not meant to be last.
Post a Comment