Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mid-night Tête-à-tête with the Whore Self

*The following post consists explicit content. Please do not proceed if you do not wish to read them.*

2:15am. 12 Oct. 05

I could still feel the friction in my ass.
But it isn’t painful.
Anyone who would have witnessed the incident of the past three hour would definitely claim: lusty sex of a total bitch and 2 mother fuckers.
This afternoon K messaged me via msn, whether I’m free for a rendez-vous for the coming Friday. The very first time K prompted me with this kind gang-bang invite. I was surprised. The ‘organizer’, V was on the other line of msn, there I was invited for a joined conversation. The whole afternoon was tied up with work. I didn't have much time to flirt around. Anyway V gave me his number.
I called up V after knocking off. Dinner at SS2. Joining V and his pal, R.
V was straight forward and there went us, meeting up E, V’s friend.
We ended up in a motel in PJ. Two Indian and one Chinese. Both Indian are at their 40s.
I don’t know whether I have subconsciously, emotionally prepared what’s going to happen, or were it the rimmings, lickings, caressings set off the whore self in me.
2 of them fucked me. The last fuck I had was nearly a year ago. With K.
E wasn’t very much ready. His big cock wasn’t really much playing up the scene. Perhaps his full portion dinner had affected his performance, as what he claimed. V fucked me twice and came twice.

I heard my own moans. I wondered what kind of chemistry in me turned me into such a aggressive whore. My cum was all over his back.
E was good with his hands. Surprisingly, he was a certified physiotherapist. He almost gave me a full scale massage. Whereas V kept his mouth busy on my body.
Will I be the next super-mega whore in town?
Or the time of opening up the bottom-self in me has come?
These 2 questions flashed into my mind while I was home, sitting on the toilet bowl, having my ciggie.

I don’t know. It doesn’t bother me whether should I find an answer for it.
But I know the faraway H, another slut, as he claimed himself he is, could be fucking around with somebody, is always in my mind.

An Aquarian and a Piscean.
I happened to log into an astrology web the day before. It gave quite a good summary for what I have been looking forward from/ into H. He is somebody I want.
The idealistic Aquarian no longer misses the constant-changing Piscean. But he seeks what beyond the physical indulgences could give, an elevation of spiritual compassion. Whether H or not H, at the end of the day, is the characteristics that H carries which drew me to him.

So I guess missing someone or someone's qualities doesn’t contradict with the whory behaviours. What makes me a whore? It’s a reflection of rage in me about dissatisfaction in life? A revenge of frustration about the imperfection in me? A adventurous mind about how far can sex give? Simply something about my sex-addiction?
Aquarian tends to theorize, always.

Come back to reality.
Facing the conscious, listening to my own voices, telling what I really want.
Whether whore or not whore, it’s just an another sexcapade. It doesn’t come to me as a question.

Is like a long and on-going self struggles going to begin again. And I have to sustain till I hit the next breakthrough.

5 comments:

mikey said...

"Will I be the next super-mega whore in town?"

What are you talking bout? You're already one! *giggles*

Anyway honey, I think everyone is a whore inside them. It's just that some of them show it out openly, like you; whereas others keep inside them...and waiting to be exploded.

I still prefer being open bout sex, and find out what you want deep inside. Funny how sex can turn an angel in us to a beast. But it's a matter of experimenting.

Have fun while you can. You should be glad that you were not a 40 y/o virigin :)

Joseph said...

mikey...
i know what i want deep down inside.. but i do know i can turn out to be a totally different person in sex when the right timing triggers.
Virgin? oh i think it is fading off from my dictionary already.:-i

Anonymous said...

we all haven't experienced much enough for our life.. in sex, in love, in wildness.. after all, just we can talk all night long right??

AJ said...

Wow... Thats a lot of sex! Really a lot of sex. How nice. I would never dare post any of my orgies online.. Lol.. Too shy..

Joseph said...

...ah aj, dun pull my leg. it's not a great thing to shout about...