Looking at the previous post, it's been 1 month 1 week+ I haven't been updating the blog. The whole Chinese New Year was relaxingly spent, without realizing it, it was the longest Chinese New Year I spent in hometown ever since I came to KL. Mum is good. Always. I love her.
The sex wasn't good, though I had some. Mark has been staying in for more than 1 month now; it's good that I mark a very clear line from him; oh yes the New Year's eve night we had sex and I think that's it. Perhaps he wanted to later but - no. I felt sorry for myself that I called up the guy whom disgusted me - (people are crazy sometimes), came up to my room and had a 20min quicky. An ultimate sucker. He was sort of annoyed by my 'attitude'; I guess it's good that, for me, just don't call him up again. No more silly flirts, all the way to Chinese New Year, I encountered a new fling at this JB bathouse, a Singaporean, in whom, he seems still interested in me, that he calls and sms sometimes, every now and then.
Just got back to KL on sixth day of CNY, desparate or funny enough that Tina and I checked out a new sauna, the very first time together. The K bathhouse at cheras was spacious - and perhaps a treat for the first-timer, I met this well built guy with tattoos - the oriental-dragon like motive crawling over his back... down to his lower waist - to his groin - crotch, all the way till his pennis - ONLY the glenn was free of graphics - nevertheless, a not small ring, danglingly pierced into the tip of pennis. Omg.
anyway anyway anyway. it's a nice piece of artistic meat, from a viewpoint of art. inner personality? I guess not. he was fucking another guy (or i would say the guy was sitting-on a getting fucked position) in a brightly lit room - where the room was only segregated by a thin curtain from the the living area, which next to the entrance. Daring huh. yeah man. The kiss and hugs and blowing with him was ultimately instinct kind. anyhow anyhow the following fri, a week later i visited K bathouse again, perhaps with the excuse of using up the half price coupon, it wasn't good, as i expected. wonder why sometimes I do silly decision again. Humanbehavior, just like my long-time chat nickname.
Enough of raunchy fun.
Works have been good. At least I'm seeing somelights at the end of the tunnel. Back to art industry again. besides Arty talk - I need to sell sell sell. yeah man. Give me a SOLD OUT today!! It's ok, that's part of life. As long as I sell, that'll keep the bosses mouth shut and leave me alone. Anyhow they've been giving me freehand.
Birthday had been good. Mum always remembers and calls me sending her wishes. love her. Harry made a point to get online before rushing off to work, wished me via msn. I didn't even remember i told him. love him. even though he is thousand miles away. someone thousand miles away whom remembers my birthday. close friends' sms and calls. such a warmth - my dear friends, thank you and love you all.
this 28th birthday has come in a pleasant and tranquil-cheerful way, no birthday dinner - i went home as usual after work, but it was good, a really good birth-day.
Valentine's day - Angeline came and had an easy cookout dinner at home. My Valentines, my friends, thanks for the wishes. And Harry you said with despise in a funny way that this such an american thingy valentine's day, somehow you still wished me. i love you.
As it seems new rules and rountines are evolving. they are good, they are good.
From the Piscean Age to Aquarian Age -
from the Holy Grail to the descendant of the Holy blood
years of mystery of the classics are to be revealed
a new set of realms are to be free to the new abyss
2 comments:
Somehow I'm avidly curious about the guy with the tattoos!
Paul
hi paul, he is somebody might amaze you the first time. my instinct told somehow he is not a guy for date. check out K bathhouse you might see him there.
Post a Comment