
*****
Last night I did a crazy thing which I haven't done for... at least more than 1 year. All the way to Klang and had sex with a guy I just chatted from MIrc. No time wasted, straight forward, I told him I didn't mind to be friends with him, but having driven all the way to Klang, sex was definitely part of the main purpose.
*****
2.30am. I got home.
The repeat of the American Idols.
A bowl of instant noodles.
I didn't have much misery to mourn about.
It's part of life, faces of my life.
*****
Nikki, a new found crazy friend, guess she will be my next (already is) best pal, seemingly a long lost old friend, in previous life, made it to meet up again this time round. Someone who shares so much similarities and wavelength in life. But she only spends 3 months in KL every year, guess the distance will make the friendship more precious.
*****
Harry said I'm crazy. I did a collage, made of his faces.
Regardless of whether the Collage is made of de Harry or not, I like the faces.
Nevertheless, it would make the difference, 'cause I have known him, and he is still there, after 9 months.
2 comments:
There's no doubt that you have a GREAT taste of art honey! Keep up the good work :)
And happy listening to Bjork!
A one night stand. I miss that/
Paul
Post a Comment